Professional Architects and Engineers Insurance
You are a professional, an architect, an engineer. You provide expert advice to your clients. They rely on your advice. Your knowledge and expertise is what helps you to succeed. At Campbell & Haliburton, myCH, we understand that and we protect your practice.
The myCH advantage
Dealing with Campbell & Haliburton, myCH, provides you with three distinct advantages:
Our Company Campbell and Haliburton, myCH, has been providing peace of mind and security for decades. We are a Saskatchewan company serving our communities since 1957. We understand the work you do as architects and engineers and we understand Saskatchewan. We are fully committed to our province, our communities and our professionals
Our Partners Campbell and Haliburton, myCH, partners with several national insurance companies who specialize in insuring our professionals.
Our Broker Barb Smith is our architect and engineer insurance specialist. She has been in insurance for over 30 years and understands your profession and its unique needs.
Architect and Engineer Insurance Package
Your Building and Contents
Loss of Income
Crime – Including Employee Dishonesty, theft of money
Cyber – Privacy/ Breach Liability
- Commercial General Liability -up to $10,000,000
- Professional Liability with limits between $250,000 to $5,000,000 for coverage worldwide including the USA
- Design & Build Coverage
- Directors and Officers Liability with limits up to $5,000,000
- Environmental & Pollution Liability
- Employment Practices Liability
- Wrap Up Liability
Available Value Added Benefits
- Companies-Canada and Engineers Canada
- Contract review service
- eLearning – online loss prevention and practice management information **
- Premium credit for eligible participation in eLearning and Risk Management webinars/ webcasts
- Loss Control Bulletins
- Risk Management Advisories
- Pre-claims assistance
The Fine Print
This is a summary. All insurance policies contain terms, limitations and differences. Don’t worry, we understand them, and we’ll walk through them with you. For all of these coverages there are limitations and exclusions. And in all cases the actual insurance policy wording is what will be used in the event of a claim. While we are not writing each and every exclusion here we do have the wordings and will make sure that you are not only given a copy of the wording booklet but also that we explain it to you before you purchase, and more importantly before there is a claim.