Great opportunity to work with a great team!
Campbell & Haliburton Insurance Ltd is seeking a Motor License Issuer/General Office Clerk to work out of our main office, located at 2101 Retallack Street in the heart of Regina’s Cathedral Village. We are proud of our history of excellence in the Regina insurance industry and are excited to have someone join our team.
We offer room for professional advancement and growth and the opportunity to join an interdependent, successful team of insurance professions. Campbell & Haliburton Insurance also offers a competitive compensation and benefits package.
Responsibilities of the job include:
- Providing professional customer service at all times.
- Interacting in a professional friendly manner with all people.
- Providing SGI Motor License Issuing services to walk in customers.
- Answering phone inquiries as required.
- Assisting with general office administration.
The successful candidate will have the following qualifications:
- Computer experience.
- Strong verbal and written communication skills.
- Be a highly motivated self starter.
- Ability to handle cash efficiently.
- Available to work Monday to Saturday.
- Be a Canadian citizen or landed immigrant and eligible to work in Canada.
- Knowledge of Sask Auto Fund is not required but is beneficial
Skills And Abilities:
- Reading text
- Document use
- Oral communication
- Working with others
- Computer use
Only those candidates chosen for an interview will be contacted.
Thank you for your interest!