Campbell & Haliburton is a locally owned Regina insurance company,  and we are proud to be present in the same city that we started in more than 50 years ago!! Being part of the Regina community is one of the most important values of our company. In our latest blog post, we share the 1st of our new Insurance Dad Series starring our very own Daryl Arendt CAIB, CIP, Office Manager/Insurance Broker/Life Insurance Broker. Daryl shares helpful information about fire insurance. Insurance Dad Video Series –  #3 What Is Fire Insurance?



“Hey Insurance Dad!  I just bought a house and need fire insurance.  What’s that?”

Fire Insurance –  yes that is likely what your bank calls it.  And if you have a mortgage – you will be required to show proof that you have fire insurance. .Most home insurance policies will provide you with insurance for a lot more than fire.  Typically your insurance covers things like fire, theft, vandalism, wind, hail and burst pipes – and usually a lot more than even those  But home insurance does also covers fire.

Our Trusted Regina Insurance Agents at Campbell & Haliburton have your best interests and safety in mind and our commitment to customer service is one of the pillars of our business. We also know insurance inside and out, so please contact us for all of your insurance needs and we will be more than happy to help ensure what you value most is protected.

Trusted Regina insurance brokers

**(This is a general overview. There are many different insurance companies, and there are always differences in insurance policies. For specific details on your policy and coverage, we recommend that you contact your agent or broker.)