Campbell & Haliburton is a locally owned Regina insurance company,  and we are proud to be present in the same city that we started in more than 50 years ago!! Being part of the Regina community is one of the most important values of our company. In our latest blog post, we share the 1st of our new Insurance Dad Series starring our very own Daryl Arendt CAIB, CIP, Office Manager/Insurance Broker/Life Insurance Broker. Daryl shares helpful information about tenant/renters insurance. Insurance Dad Video Series –  #2 What Is Tenant Insurance?

Hey Insurance Dad!  I just rented an apartment and they told me I need tenant insurance.  What’s that?


Sometimes you will hear tenant insurance and other times renters insurance.  Both mean the same thing.  This is insurance that you buy when you are renting a place from someone else whether that be a house or an apartment

Tenant Insurance gives you protection if something happens to your stuff. The other major thing you get is liability insurance.  That protects you if you accidentally injure someone or damage someone else’s property.  If someone slips on your sidewalk and is injured.  This would give you insurance if you were sued as a result.

Our Trusted Regina Insurance Agents at Campbell & Haliburton have your best interests and safety in mind and our commitment to customer service is one of the pillars of our business. We also know insurance inside and out, so please contact us for all of your insurance needs and we will be more than happy to help ensure what you value most is protected.

Trusted Regina insurance brokers

**(This is a general overview. There are many different insurance companies, and there are always differences in insurance policies. For specific details on your policy and coverage, we recommend that you contact your agent or broker.)