You work hard. You work smart. Your skills, expertise and ability are what cause you to succeed. At Campbell & Haliburton, myCH, we’ll help you protect your business. You understand what you need to succeed at your job; we understand what insurance products help you protect that.
Help us understand what you do
One of the first questions we will ask you is, “Please tell us what exactly you do?” There is a reason for that. Your contractor’s insurance is based primarily on what you do. Your policy and your needs change depending on if you are doing home renovation, excavation, plumbing, roofing or demolition. As a contractor you want your insurance policy to cover whatever you find yourself doing. So to help you be property insured we ask you what you do.
Contractor’s Insurance Components
- This includes the building if you own your own building or leaseholders’ improvements if you rent your space
- We can include insurance for
- Sewer Back up
- Equipment breakdown
- No locked vehicle warranty
Commercial Liability Insurance
- Liability Insurance with limits of up to $5,000,000
- This provides you with insurance in the event that people are injured or property is damaged as a result of your actions
- We can issue certificates of insurance and provide them to you very quickly
- If your vendor requires an ISN upload we can assist
The Fine Print
This is a summary. All insurance policies contain terms, limitations and differences. Don’t worry, we understand them, and we’ll walk through them with you. For all of these coverages there are limitations and exclusions. And in all cases the actual insurance policy wording is what will be used in the event of a claim. While we are not writing each and every exclusion here we do have the wordings and will make sure that you are not only given a copy of the wording booklet but also that we explain it to you before you purchase, and more importantly before there is a claim.