Your insurance brokers in Regina are open!
We are now open to the public for SGI transactions as long as the following protocols are being followed :
- Customers entering the office have not been out of the province within the past 14 days
- Customers entering the office have not attended a gathering of more than 10 people within the past 14 days
- Customers entering the office are not feeling at all unwell
- Customers entering the office have not been in close contact with anyone who has tested positive or suspects that they might have COVID-19
- Customers maintain 2 meter social distancing guidelines
Limiting Number of Customers
At this time, for the safety of our customers and staff we are limiting the number of customers that we allow into the office at any one time. We are using a buzzer system to safely let people into the office.
We request that people still phone in transactions if possible, if not we understand and this is why we provide such services.
If you do have to come in to pay, we request that you use a credit card or a debit card whenever possible.
If you have any questions about our new procedures or about your insurance policy, do not hesitate to contact us. One of our insurance brokers will take the time to talk with you and answer all of them.
Stay Safe. Stay Healthy. Stay Strong. Stay Encouraged!