Campbell & Haliburton Insurance Options

At Campbell & Haliburton Insurance, we offer many different insurance policies to protect the most important areas of your life. Our dedicated insurance brokers in Regina can assist you with finding the plan that works best for you. View our insurance policies below, and contact us to make an appointment with us today.

Our auto insurance policies include lower deductibles for collision, comprehensive damage such as fire, vandalism, and hail, and glass coverage. Your auto insurance policy can also include loss of use to provide you a means of getting around after a loss, as well as replacement cost, guaranteeing the value you paid for the vehicle is the value you get. Most importantly, third party liability insurance is available up to $5,000,000 to protect your future. Whether you are seeking coverage for your family vehicle, classic car, ATV, motorcycle, snowmobile, recreation or utility trailers, we can help you pick the plan most suitable for your needs.

Home insurance policies can be customized for houses, condominiums, rental properties, tenants, builders’ risk, and cabins or seasonal properties. We have a wide range of insurance policies from trusted companies that cover your belongings, your loss of use, your building, and your liability. Optional coverages can be purchased to protect you from the costs of equipment failure, underground lines breaking, as well as overland water and sewer backup. Protect you and your family with reliable, full insurance through Campbell & Haliburton.

We will safely keep you on the road with a variety of motor licence issuing services. These include renewal/issuing of driver’s licence, permits, driver’s exams, driver abstract requests, and nationwide VIN searches.

Whether you have a one shop location or multiple locations across the province, we have commercial insurance products which help you get to work and stay in business. This includes policies for your commercial vehicle or truck, property protection, liability, and lost business following a loss. At Campbell & Haliburton we know your business is your pride and joy, and we want to ensure that it remains that way for many years to come. To this end we have fully customizable packages for insurance that will ensure your specific business type is covered exactly how it should be.

Our insurance brokers understand that farming is a family business – that’s why we have several package options to suit your operations. With brokers specializing in farm needs, you can rest easy knowing that an insurance broker at Campbell & Haliburton is working for you every step of the way, whether you prefer Kubota or John Deere. We’ll work with you every step of the way to create the best farm coverage for you and your farm.

For life and disability insurance you can rely on, we offer personalized service to find the coverage that best suits your lifestyle. We advocate for our clients’ health and strive to provide the best possible insurance for anything life might throw your way.

If you’re travelling away from home on vacation or for your business, you might want to look into travel insurance. Our coverage takes care of trip cancellation, baggage/rental insurance, and emergency medical insurance.