Campbell & Haliburton has recently started a new video series called Insurance Dad! It is starring our very own Daryl Arendt CAIB, CIP, Office Manager/Insurance Broker/Life Insurance Broker. This week’s episode is called Insurance Dad: Tenant Insurance, where Daryl explains the importance of tenant insurance.

Insurance Dad: Tenant Insurance

What is Tenant Insurance?

“Hey Insurance Dad! I just rented an apartment and they told me I need tenant insurance. What’s that?”

Sometimes you will hear tenant insurance and other times, you will hear renters insurance. However, both mean the same thing. This is insurance that you buy when you rent a place from someone else. This can be either an apartment or a house.

Tenant insurance gives you protection if something happens to your personal belongings. This also includes liability insurance! This will protect you if you accidentally injure someone or damage another’s property. For example, let’s say someone slips on your sidewalk and is injured. You can rest assured and insured, if you were sued as a result.

Our Regina insurance agents at Campbell & Haliburton have your best interests and safety in mind. Further, our commitment to customer service is one of the pillars of our business. We also know insurance inside and out, so please contact us for all of your insurance needs and we will be more than happy to help!

Trusted Regina insurance brokers

**(This is a general overview. There are many different insurance companies and there are always differences in insurance policies. For specific details on your policy and coverage, we recommend that you contact your agent or broker).