Last month, Campbell & Haliburton reviewed how to renew your plates online with SGI. This month we are going to explain some other things you can do when you renew your plates!
Renew Your Plates Online
In our first blog, we explained how to set up your MySGI account, get your activation code and sign in! You can begin this process by signing in from the myCH.ca website to renew your plates.
Once you are on the website you will see the following header:
MYSGI Renew Your Plates Online Steps
- When we look at the header above, we are going to click the tab that says “My Vehicles.”
- When you get to that tab, you will get a drop down option.
- On the left hand side of the drop down, you will see the words “Transactions.”
- Under that is the option to “Renew My Registration.”
- You will then get a list of the vehicles that you own.
- Simply click on the vehicle that you need to renew the plates for!
- At the bottom of the page is a “Submit” button, click on it.
- From there, continue to follow the instructions until your vehicle is renewed.
The longest part of this process is registering your email address and waiting for your activation code. Once you have access to your MySGI account, you can do everything. This includes renewing your plates online, looking at your driving extract, and even submitting an auto claim.
if you have any troubles setting up your account, please contact us Campbell & Haliburton Insurance. We’ve got you covered for all for your insurance needs! We also know insurance inside and out, so please get in touch with us for all of your insurance needs and we will be more than happy to help ensure what you value most is protected.
**(This is a general overview. There are many different insurance companies and there are always differences in insurance policies. For specific details on your policy and coverage, we recommend that you contact your agent or broker).