In Campbell & Haliburton’s latest blog post, we shared the first of our new Insurance Dad Series! It stars our very own Daryl Arendt CAIB, CIP, Office Manager/Insurance Broker/Life Insurance Broker. In this episode, Daryl shares helpful information about fire insurance! Insurance Dad: Fire Insurance?

“Hey Insurance Dad! I just bought a house and need fire insurance. What’s that?”

Fire Insurance – yes, that is likely what your bank calls it. if you have a mortgage, you will be required to show proof that you have fire insurance. Most home insurance policies will provide you with insurance for a lot more than fire. Typically your insurance covers things like fire, theft, vandalism, wind, hail and burst pipes. There are even more coverage options that extend beyond those!

In the unpredictable landscape of life, fire insurance stands as a crucial pillar of protection. At Campbell & Haliburton Insurance, we understand the devastating impact that fire can have on homes and livelihoods. Fire insurance provides a financial safety net, ensuring that the aftermath of such an event doesn’t lead to insurmountable losses. It grants peace of mind, allowing homeowners to rebuild and recover. With Campbell & Haliburton, investing in fire insurance means safeguarding what matters most—your home and your future.

Trusted Regina insurance brokers

**(This is a general overview. There are many different insurance companies and there are always differences in insurance policies. For specific details on your policy and coverage, we recommend that you contact your agent or broker).